wow thats what it feels like to be full

Options
marcelle65
marcelle65 Posts: 12 Member
its been a very long time since i knew what a full tummy felt like...... and i have been on a weight reduction plan for almost 2 weeks now, and now feeling what its like to be full.....

even though i had lap band surgery over 10 yrs ago, as you can see it wasnt all that successful for me, my highest weight was 321 lb i went down to 219 lb i wanted surgery as i was infertile and even though my band didnt work for me it did in the fact i achieved my goal of becoming a mother again after 22 yrs of trying............... when i got weighed in january 2013 i was 312 lb and discusted so i started on a diet straight away, i lost 8 lb then didnt stick to it very well, so now doing a local free weight loss venture which is one to one, or in my case two to one as my partner is also joining me, but i found MFP last week, and find this a great tool....

unfortunatly i strained my knee's recently moving furniture, and its proving difficult to heal... so finding walking difficult never mind excersice any tips greatfully appritiated xmx

and i know i have to get my liquid in take up, but baby steps lol xmx

Replies

• eys81
    eys81 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! You can do this!!