looks like i'm stopping before i even started

Options
grover0ca
grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
i'm so bummed:grumble: ...bought nrol4w on monday and my son and i were set to join the gym this weekend..i was super stoked to start lifting (my normal workouts are p90x & taekwondo) and then yesterday i fell and broke my wrist.:cry: I am actually angry at how this has ruined my fitness plans...there will be no lifting weights now for some time.

i was so enthusiastic about this...i'm going to stick with this group and learn what i can until i'm cleared to participate.

Replies

• Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    That sucks! Sorry to hear that. You'll be good as new before you know it I'm sure.
  • cindijelly
    cindijelly Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Find another part of the body to work on...I had knee surgery....hurt knee in the gym and now I use HAND weights I just switched focus. You can do this.......
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    oh for sure.. as soon as i can move without pain i will resume working out with what i can do..and there is plenty..just disappointed it won't be with this program for now. i generally workout about 7 hrs a week..this downtime is killer! :ohwell:

if anyone has had a wrist/arm injury i would love to hear about how things went for you when you resumed lifting.