Finale week

Options
MarlaStuck
MarlaStuck Posts: 143 Member
Wow everyone....we did it...here we are at the end of a challenge......
Huge thank you to those that stayed with me all this time. Logging is a big part to success..it holds us accountable at least to ourselves, which frankly I believe is the hardest to do. Well done!

I'm happy to report I got into my goal jeans. I have not met my fitness goal as of yet, but I think my age is a determining factor in speed now.

I would like to hear what goals you met in this challenge.
How we stay connected if you like
If I do another challenge later if you would like to be invited

Remember we still have this week to go....so what is your goal for this week? Mine is to get more than 10,000 steps each day. Having a sedentary job makes this a challenge in itself.

Proud of each and everyone of you and I hope you feel the same for yourself...you are superstars! This is your lifestyle not a diet, so take care of you. Your body is a temple treat it as one.
Warmest regards,
Marla

Replies

• Buglindsey1979
    Buglindsey1979 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Marla,

I have really enjoyed this group and I appreciate everyone who has hung in there. The logging and daily check ins have kept me motivated. I haven't reached my goal of 15 lbs yet, but I am still working on it. I reach mini-goals and reward myself. Now I just need to find non-food related rewards. I would definitely be interested in staying in touch and another group. I am still optimistic about wearing a swim suit this summer! Anything to keep me on track will help!

My goal for this week is to hit the gym at least four times. With my travel schedule, it is difficult, but I have found that I need to make me a priority also.

Hang in there guys! One more big final push!

Take care,
    Lindsey
  • calamity71
    calamity71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I can't believe how time flies. I am pleased that I have exercised each week and made goals that I stuck with. I haven't lost as much as I would like, but I know it is an ongoing journey. This may be the last week, but the journey will continue on forever for me. :-)

I didn't do awful this week, but i wasn't 100% with food. My weight has fluctuated all week and this morning the scale showed I was up a little (maybe a pound). I hope it is just water weight because honestly I haven't been THAT bad. hahaha.
  • laura920
    laura920 Posts: 52
    Options
    Marla,

Thanks for starting the group and hanging in with us! Although I haven't been the best over the last 3 weeks I have amazed myself that I have hung in as long as I did. I am not great at commitment when it comes to things that are good for me. I'm working on that too!

I completed week 1 of c25k and I am really proud of myself. Each day I went further and improved my time! I am looking forward to starting week 2 this week!

My goal for this week is to get back to consistent logging and completing week 2!

Would like to stay connected to our group so if we aren't MFP friends please request me. You can also find me on facebook. Laura Brallier Anderson.

Absolutely Marla if you start another group let me know!

Hope everyone has a great week!
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    JessicaLynnDouglas Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    It does seem like it went by fast, now looking back!

Thanks Marla and all of my new friends! We did it! :-)

Personally, I didn't accomplish my weight goal, but I have learned a heck of a lot and transformed my body in many other ways! It is all a process and I am still working at it. Eventually I will get to the point that I am happy with my body and just continue on with that lifestyle. It's definatley not all or nothing, we still have to enjoy our lives in the process of stiving to accomplish our goals.

I'm up for another challenge Marla, just not quite yet...but that's all up to you of course ;-)

I am currently working at getting through this Celiac Attack and to continue on with good health and for this to NEVER happen again! I have a disease and I have no choice but to eat proper and prevent sickness!

Thanks again everyone :-)

Jess