How fast did you see results?

Options
stepheatscake
stepheatscake Posts: 167 Member
I'm really hoping to see results by the mid/end of April as that's when wedding season starts for me. To do this, I have to make sure my diet is clean which is HARD, and be consistent with my workouts.

For those of you who have already started this program, how fast did it take you to see results and how much weight have you lost so far?

Pics would be AWESOME!

Good work everyone… :D

Replies

• Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    I had a noticeable difference in my arms by stage 2, a noticeable difference in my back by stage 5, just starting 7 now and have been VERY careful with my diet more recently and am stating to see some ab definition.
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    I've gained weight too, but lost a pants size, the lower pant size is starting to get loose now too. I was pretty much at goal weight when I started though. I noticed a difference in leg muscles by stage 2 also.
  • stepheatscake
    stepheatscake Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    THanks for the reply :) To be honest, weight gain doesn't really scare me. As long as it's muscle weight - i rarely step on the scale I just go by how i look in the mirror and how my clothes fit. That's awesome that you're getting results! Just in time for summer.
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I lost a dress size during Stage 1. I'm finishing Stage 4 this week and my shoulder definition is WILD!!! But other than that, not much has changed for me other than normal body recomp. I'll FR you so you can see my year comparison shot!