Help?

Options
denise8986
denise8986 Posts: 42 Member
I have had a few ppl help me with this, but I feel i'm doing something wrong, I seem to lose a pound or two during the week but come Monday when I weigh myself I have stayed the same or gained...could someone run my numbers again for me please, I can't seem to understand this and someone needs to do it for me.

height: 5' 2"
sw: 237
cw: 226.4
goal w: (199 for now)

my macros are set at 40/30/30

I'm not active much at all, but I try to exercise 5 days a week, but I can't do much, I try to dance in the house for 30 mins a day, but it's more like low impact aerobics, I was walking on treadmill but could only last for 15 min but now the belt you walk on slipped and we can't get it back to normal yet. I walk outside when I can and I just started adding some knee-bent sit ups and some leg lifts.
I will open my dairy, but don't be mean because I don't eat the healthiest (which i'm sure is the reason I can not lose)

Replies

• 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Could it perhaps be what you're eating on the weekends that is stalling your Monday weigh in? Maybe a different weigh day would better. If you are eating higher than normal carbs or sodium on the weekend, then it could cause a fluctuating scale on Monday. That's typically the case for me, as my eats are a bit more loose on the weekend. It's perfectly acceptable to use the "low day" that you get during the week for your weigh day. Just find the day when the scale is most kind, and compare that day each week. :wink:

As women, we will experience fluctuations. So if your general "trend" is going downward, it doesn't really matter which day in particular that down day falls on, as long as each "low" day is lower than the one before.

I would say your cals run from 1728-2000, depending on activity level. I'm not sure where you are eating right now?

From your diary, it looks like you're around 1500ish? Which isn't enough to meet your BMR (1728). It's essential that you at least hit your BMR, so that your body has the minimum amount that it needs in order to function properly.

How long have you been EM2WL? And are your numbers consistent that entire time, or changing up often?

~Kiki
  • denise8986
    denise8986 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I started MFP Jan. 8th and just went by the numbers that MFP gave me, some ran my numbers for me in Feb. and she said I should be eating about 1700. I did that for a month and then about 2 weeks ago I moved them to 1665. There are some days I can't hit 1665 like today..i'm trying but my food choice today is not the best.