Getting back on the wagon, but I need friends!

Options
Hey, my name is Sarah, I started my weight loss journey last May. I weighed in at 196lbs. I did well when I had MFP and got down to 180 in August. But I fell off the wagon and by January I was back up to 192lbs.

I have been working hard since new years, and recently I weighed in at 178.6.! But I have a long way to go and need help!

I have been training fo r5ks and I am starting back onto p90x Monday!

5'4 179lbs

add me :D

Replies

• KorennaC
    KorennaC Posts: 15
    Options
    I just joined Curves and have started on a healty diet plan.
    I'm 5' 2 3/4" My current weight is ...................... too much!
    174. I dont think I've been this heavy since I had my last child (who just turned 18).
    It's awful, I feel like i look like a stuffed sausage. I have large breasts, naturally (DD) which is totally akward for someone with weirdly short arms and legs. I have to be really thin to look thin. This time though Im not after thin I'm after healthy and strong. I'll be 50 in 4 months i dont want to be an old fat 50 years old, I want to be a young healthy 50 years old!
  • AeiriMuse
    AeiriMuse Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I recently, last week, got back on the bandwagon myself. Back in July 2012 I was 191.2lbs! So I know how you feel! By that Christmas I made it down to 160lbs. My lowest this year was 145lbs, but then I ended up with two part time jobs and the weight piled right back on. I felt disheartened, stopped my diet and fitness plan and went into survival mode. I had a lot of my plate then, including a move to a new state, finding somewhere to live, and now I'm back on track again while I look for new employment.

I'm 4'11 and currently 162.6lbs. I'm always looking for friends and I've actually been looking for friends on another site that links to MFP called EveryMove. You gain points for being active and those points build up to earn rewards! When you earn enough in one day, they give you extra points for making it an active day. Well, when you unlock an active day, you can share points with friends. So far I've had an active day every other day and no one to give the extra points to.

Either or, if you're looking for friends, don't hesitate to send me a friend request! ^ ^ (Though I do like to try and keep a mental track of who I friended from which group, so please leave me a message saying where you found me. XD )