SnicciFit
SnicciFit Posts: 967 Member
What is your "fast food"?

BK3bK6Ul.jpg

Replies

• Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    Leftover meat, avocados, nuts, eggs, coleslaw mix, olives, cheese (limitted), coconut oil/butter, etc.
  • SnicciFit
    Options
    Leftover meat, avocados, nuts, eggs, coleslaw mix, olives, cheese (limitted), coconut oil/butter, etc.

coleslaw mix? I'm intrigued. I'm trying to like olives....
  • faw1001
    faw1001 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Pre-cooked & mashed pumpkin topped with baby spinach and pre-roasted lamb or pork, heated in a microwave :o)
    I make a big pot of pumpkin and slow-cook a chunk of meat early each week and eat this for lunch/dinner whenever I can't be bothered being more imaginative.
  • Clownfish423
    Clownfish423 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Leftovers, salad greens with dressing, boiled eggs, avocado, macadamia nuts, grass-fed beef jerky, canned salmon, cheese (I love Kerrygold)
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options

Coleslaw mix comes in a bag and it's green and purple cabbage with a little bit of carrots. Even though a whole cabbage is less processed, the price here is insane, so the bagged stuff is more economical and faster to prepare. Imagine $20-30 for a head of cabbage. Really.

Don't worry about liking olives; they aren't the healthiest thing anyway.
  • SnicciFit
    Options

Coleslaw mix comes in a bag and it's green and purple cabbage with a little bit of carrots. Even though a whole cabbage is less processed, the price here is insane, so the bagged stuff is more economical and faster to prepare. Imagine $20-30 for a head of cabbage. Really.

Don't worry about liking olives; they aren't the healthiest thing anyway.

Do you toss your mix with some mayo or anything?
  • SnicciFit
    Options
    Pre-cooked & mashed pumpkin topped with baby spinach and pre-roasted lamb or pork, heated in a microwave :o)
    I make a big pot of pumpkin and slow-cook a chunk of meat early each week and eat this for lunch/dinner whenever I can't be bothered being more imaginative.

Never thought of eating pumpkin outside of a pie or other dessert :wink:
  • mandabrett
    mandabrett Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Those avocados look awesome!

I typically eat scrambled eggs while at home if I need something quick. I'm still working on quick foods if I'm away from home. I just try to make a salad and some fruit and veggies in my planet box. I am not always happy with that though. It's boring.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    def hard boiled eggs or tuna & avocado
  • happyheathen927
    happyheathen927 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I keep bags of unsweetened coconut flakes in my pantry. Those are my serious fast-food. I try to keep a stash of hard-boiled eggs in the fridge, too. Today my fast-food is leftover Bora Bora Fireballs. Tomorrow it might be leftover bacon-wrapped chicken. :tongue:
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Meat! If I want something quick it's usually ox tongue, some times egg and homemade mayo
  • SnicciFit
    Options
    I keep bags of unsweetened coconut flakes in my pantry. Those are my serious fast-food. I try to keep a stash of hard-boiled eggs in the fridge, too. Today my fast-food is leftover Bora Bora Fireballs. Tomorrow it might be leftover bacon-wrapped chicken. :tongue:

What are Bora Bora Fireballs?!