workout 9

Options
tleeiiiii
tleeiiiii Posts: 44 Member
I just did workout 9 fot thr first time and feel like a failure. It's like i could not do half the moves. I could not do the push up jacks? (Thr first move) so i ended up just doing push ups on my knees. Thr plank flys were hard, i could not do them all. Rock and roll squats? Nope

Replies

• kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I just did workout 9 fot thr first time and feel like a failure. It's like i could not do half the moves. I could not do the push up jacks? (Thr first move) so i ended up just doing push ups on my knees. Thr plank flys were hard, i could not do them all. Rock and roll squats? Nope

oh no!!! I kinda wish I hadn't read this :( I will do workout 9 on Monday. Although, I guess now I know to take Sunday as my rest day to prepare. Push through, you will improve in the next 2 weeks! The first time for a workout is always the hardest and modifying is better than not doing it at all.
  • marieann82
    marieann82 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Don't feel like a failure! You have worked your booty off to get where you are! Just keep pressing play everyday and modifying if needed. Push yourself where you can-otherwise make it your goal to go through the program again in the future doing the more advanced moves.

Be proud of yourself! You've workout out will Jillian for 9 weeks, that is an accomplishment! :) And you are almost there!
  • moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    When I did Workout 9 I modified by doing the push-up jacks with my knees on the floor and together and then on the press up I would jump my feet out into a jumping jack then jump my feet back in and lower my knees and upper body to the ground. On the rock n roll thingie's I just had to use my hands and stand up awkwardly. It didn't look cute, but I was still moving.