Repeated day 1

Options
jadeblack81
jadeblack81 Posts: 27 Member
I did worse today than my first day-fought tears of frustration for a bit. I think I made a couple mistakes that I will learn from and keep going. I'm not in any hurry, good thing because I think me and Day 1 are gonna go a few more rounds.....

Replies

• likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    You did BETTER today because you got back out there and learned something. Running isn't about going fast. It's about trusting yourself to push through barriers and learning how to be better.

You are right, you aren't in a hurry. Becoming a runner is a lifetime process. Why rush through the first few months of it?

Slow down and let the program guide you. You are doing great!
  • TimeForMe99
    TimeForMe99 Posts: 309
    Options
    I repeated day 1 three times - week 1 took seven tries. It does get better and you do learn as you go. From my advanced status as a W2D2 grad, I can tell you it gets easier. I'm also seeing changes in my body that are very positive - my waist is back!

Keep it up and try to enjoy the process. Remember that this is a long term change and it's not going to come overnight. The people here in the C25K group aare wonderful for support and any questions you may have.
  • akopesky
    akopesky Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Just remember that every run won't be great. Occasionally those bad days creep in. Just don't let it get you down. Keep going.