Weight not budging...fat loss is excruciatingly slow

Options
2»

Replies

• SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    ^ I didn't see diablo 3 or WoW mentioned but I'm still willing to look at the thread :)

Read it again. I play warcraft everyday. I just spell it out instead of saying WoW. Loktar!

Butbutbutbut....Warcraft is a separate game, so I thought you meant Warcraft instead of World of Warcraft.

Now you're even hotter.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    ^ I didn't see diablo 3 or WoW mentioned but I'm still willing to look at the thread :)

Read it again. I play warcraft everyday. I just spell it out instead of saying WoW. Loktar!

Butbutbutbut....Warcraft is a separate game, so I thought you meant Warcraft instead of World of Warcraft.

Now you're even hotter.

:flowerforyou:
  • Lyadeia
    Options
    I just made a week's worth of meal plans at 1775 calories which according to most calculators is right around TDEE-20%. I'm going to see where that takes me for a couple of weeks, unless you guys have a better idea for next week. This week is already done since I go grocery shopping according to my plans, and it's all been done already.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I just made a week's worth of meal plans at 1775 calories which according to most calculators is right around TDEE-20%. I'm going to see where that takes me for a couple of weeks, unless you guys have a better idea for next week. This week is already done since I go grocery shopping according to my plans, and it's all been done already.

Sorry for the delay. SideSteel and I synced up this weekend as to what we thought the best course will be and we actually think you should cut calories to about 1,500 for a couple of weeks and re-assess then. We would also like to work with you on your routine (not to full body as you noted that you preferred splits) but think it best not to change too much at one go so you can assess what works and what does not.

Do you think that cutting that low would be do'able for you? Obviously you would not need to implement until next week as you have already planned this coming week.

The other alternative is a diet break, but we want to see if cutting calories will nudge things along before going that route.
  • Lyadeia
    Options
    I was eating at 1500 for 5 days a week for 5 weeks straight and not going anywhere with weight...and you think doing it all 7 days will be different? I could try that next week, I just don't quite understand it.

Right now I'm in that point of my cycle for the month where I will probably see the scale go up next week anyway. I gain 5-7 pounds this point of every month in water.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    I was eating at 1500 for 5 days a week for 5 weeks straight and not going anywhere with weight...and you think doing it all 7 days will be different?

Yes.