Just starting Week 1 day 3 today, anyone else?

2»

Replies

• here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    I am supposed to be in phase 3, but with my husband jumping on board with me mid- program it has really shook things up. We started going to the gym instead of doing workouts at home and he has me all over the place. Then my Dad had some serious health issues so I haven't been as regular with the workouts. I still focus on my eating though. I am redoing the last week of phase 2 ( I am redoing it until I can bang out a good week, I am pretty OCD. If I miss a day it really bothers me!! Lol)

My biggest piece of advice is to follow the meal plan as close as you can. I haven't been weighing as much, and I have only lost a lb, but that is not a good indicator of what is happening inside your body. I saw something on facebook today that said
    " EAT LOTS OF CLEAN FOODS"
    Do a little weight training
    Do a little cardio"
    And I think that is a great model to go by. Oh, and DRINK YOUR WATER! :D I am stoked to start phase 3...I Just want to re-focus so I ccan see some changes!! :)

Seeing as you're almost done with the program, what kind of changes have you seen thus far? Inches lost? Weight? Muscle growth? Can you see the changes yourself? This is awesome by the way that your hubby has joined you! Congrats!
  • here_I_go_again
    Working on week 3, day 2 today. I'm so anxious to see changes, and i can't wait to see the results at the end of this program. I really like it so far. Hard for me to stick to her diet, but i am eating healthy and mostly clean. How is everyone else doing?
  • How is the Jamie Eason Livefit program? I just started the plan on Monday. This is my 2 day for me in Phrase 1. How you notice any change?
  • MistressAella
    MistressAella Posts: 99 Member
    Working on week 3, day 2 today. I'm so anxious to see changes, and i can't wait to see the results at the end of this program. I really like it so far. Hard for me to stick to her diet, but i am eating healthy and mostly clean. How is everyone else doing?

We are on the exact same days! Only difference is I had to trade Monday for today as my legs were still too sore from last week. The whole large-scale meal planning is something to get use to alright. I already made meal plans for the family but I only actually ate once or twice-a-day myself. Between the chicken breasts and the eggs, I think I'm going to turn into a chicken. Just sayin' LOL
  • here_I_go_again
    I know how you feel Aella!
    I feel like that too! chicken and rice has been a staple around my house for four days now. I have about had it with rice and chicken. I want some other type of meat. We did have pork the other night which was a nice change, but still with rice. I' m thinking a nice size chefs salad is in order with boiled eggs maybe. have to work on that. Its so cool we are on the exact same day, that is awesome! We can gripe to each other when we feel like it...lol! My legs are still sore from yesterday, especially the back of my legs and my *kitten*. Guess that's a good thing though! Keep it up and please keep checking in when you can and let us know how things are going. Take care.
  • blaquebutterfly75
    blaquebutterfly75 Posts: 136 Member
    Starting Phase 1/ Week 3 tonight. I'm excited about changing up some of the exercises. I was a little disappointed that I didn't get that good soreness after my leg day last week. I think I need to up my weights tonight. Will let y'all know how it goes.

Are y'all taking progress pics? I swear I see a LITTLE change in my midsection. Maybe it's wishful thinking. LOL!
  • here_I_go_again
    Starting Phase 1/ Week 3 tonight. I'm excited about changing up some of the exercises. I was a little disappointed that I didn't get that good soreness after my leg day last week. I think I need to up my weights tonight. Will let y'all know how it goes.

Are y'all taking progress pics? I swear I see a LITTLE change in my midsection. Maybe it's wishful thinking. LOL!
    [/quote

My legs are still sore from Monday's work out on legs. I went up a bit in weight so maybe thats why. Its a good sore though! I took two pics with my phone camera, one front, one side. I didnt do the back because I couldnt' figure out how to take myself. I want to get a bikini just to take pics with, certainly wont be wearing it otherwise! Too old for that...lol. What about you? Have you taken any pics? If you see a change in your midsection, i would go for it and take it as you see it! I see a change in my belly as far as it not sticking out so much. It still sticks out, just less right now. I was able to wear a pair of pants yesterday that I havent been able to wear in months. They were still tight when I sat, but when I stood, they fit okay. I can't wait to fit into my jeans again and have them feel comfortable on me. I may try those on today just for the heck of it.
    Let us know how it goes when you up your weights. You're doing awesome! We got this!
  • blaquebutterfly75
    blaquebutterfly75 Posts: 136 Member
    I did increase my weight last night on legs. We'll see in about 6 hours if sorness sets in. I did get a good burn. 250 calories for 40 minutes of just legs. Tonight is back and biceps. I love this one. I think I love them all. LOL! I'll take a couple of FLEX pictures after the workout. LOL!
  • here_I_go_again
    I did increase my weight last night on legs. We'll see in about 6 hours if sorness sets in. I did get a good burn. 250 calories for 40 minutes of just legs. Tonight is back and biceps. I love this one. I think I love them all. LOL! I'll take a couple of FLEX pictures after the workout. LOL!

That is cool! Great way to burn it out. I have to do legs again today and they are STILL sore from Mondays work out. Hopefully I can walk when I'm done. I am liking it too. I do have my mornings when I would just rather not go, but I push myself to do it as I feel proud when I'm done. 5 days working out this week, tomorrow will be my last before a two day rest. If you take pics, please post them! Take care.
  • I today is my last day of week ! phase 1. The workout were pretty awesome. I need to up my weights.::bigsmile:
  • here_I_go_again
    Congrats for getting through the Phase 1 Kristen!
  • here_I_go_again
    At the end of week 5 on my workout program by JE. I think she's trying to torture me. I feel like she bumped up the workouts not by one notch, but by three!!
    She has me working out 6 days a week now, and my legs are killing me. This was the first full week with cardio involved as well which I am not used to, and I find boring, BUT I made it through! I am going to check ahead to see what's in store for week 6. I'm sure its going to be tough. This **** is some hard work! How is everyone else doing? Does anyone check in here any longer? Come on back!
  • thepinkpacker
    thepinkpacker Posts: 32 Member
    Hey ladies. I just found this group. I started the program back at the beginning of April.

I started over once and now am on day Day 15 and Day 17.

I have been working out since last September and I found at first that the program wasn't enough for me, so I decided to do two days in one. So I am doing Day 15 and Day 17 today. It is fast tracking the program a little but it is working for me and I am not getting bored.