Starting Body Combat on April 1st

Options
ChetThaker
ChetThaker Posts: 186 Member
My Body Combat DVDs arrived today and I will be starting the 60-day programme on Monday April 1st along with a buddy/colleague. For those those of you who've done this programme before any tips/recommendations you wish someone had told you before you started yours?

Anyone else want to join us and start on April 1st?

Replies

• SJ46
    SJ46 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    How did it go?
  • ChetThaker
    ChetThaker Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    How did it go?

I love it - really enjoying the workouts. Done 2 days now and am following the 7-day metabolism jump start they suggest you do. After 2 days my body aches and its painful to even walk around Lol. Buit that's good as it shows me that I'm putting a good amount of energy into this. Felt quite tired yesterday evening and I think that's because the eating plan reduces your carb intake to 40% of your calories and they do say first couple of days you would maybe feel off. Too sore today to do a workout (mind was willing body was say Hell No) but will be back on it again tomorrow.

So far so good - the trainers are good, workouts are fun and since I'm doing the Ultimate Warrior programme there is a good amount of stretching to balance all the high energy workout.

Totally recommend it if you like martial arts type workouts.
  • JenCHG
    JenCHG Posts: 74
    Options
    I started LMC and had to stop at very end of it because of Cancer but am back on it July 1st :heart: staying for the long run of program..:heart::heart: It!
    Big fan Of Les Mills programs.
  • nightdragon70
    nightdragon70 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I got started on Combat through my local gym.. but then I had to go and buy a house and move out of the area :sad:

My new local town only has one place that offers combat, but unfortunately it's at like 9 am in the morning and only one day a week.

I'm hoping to get it for home and do it there.. I LOVED that workout.. especially release 47
  • DeAsh
    DeAsh Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Release 47 and 48 are my all-time favorites! We're up to 56 at my gym. Love that class!