30 day results

Options
angieleighbyrd
angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
So yesterday was my 30 day mark with p90x. I got on the scale, took my measurements and my pictures. The scale made me cry. i had a 3.6 pound gain.

At 60 days I plan on getting on the scale after my pictures and measurements. My pictures look amazing compared to the first day. My butt is higher, my saggy stomach is starting to shrink up. The cellulite on my legs is almost gone. My legs are a lot leaner.

Don't get discouraged by your scale. Take comparison pictures!!

Replies

• autopilot_on
    Options
    I completely agree. I'm in phase 2 of my P90X journey and I haven't gained weight but I also haven't lost any. I've been at the same weight since January. But I can see a difference in the pictures. That's where the money is. So, yes keep pushing it and don't be discouraged by the scale!
  • jez4ever
    jez4ever Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Yup! If your body is changing, don't worry about the scale. Even with Insanity (mostly cardio) there was a 2 week span where I gained weight and another 2 week span where I lost nothing. I'd say, if the scale is going in the right direction, don't look at it for a while. Otherwise it is very discouraging!! Keep it up Y'all