Do you weigh more before TOM

tsikkz
tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
Do you guys weigh more in the days before your TOM? I'm visibly bloated but I don't know if I can blame the scale increase on it. I'm on the high high end of my usual fluctuation and I haven't been bad at all with diet and exercise this week.

I don't get it very often either, like once every couple months, if even that. I'd love to hear how your TOM affects your weight.

Replies

• tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    If it's the week before TOM, I usually weigh myself less because I know it's all water weight I'm carrying and I won't see the scale move.
  • aliciadalicia
    aliciadalicia Posts: 73 Member
    I try to stay faithful to eating right and try not to weight during TOM since I know Im bloating and it goes away every time.
  • I actually haven't weighed myself in a few months, but I wouldn't weigh myself on my period if I were you. Even right now, when on it, I can remark two things:
    1. Significant bloating and things of the sort; obviously going to budge the scale in a way we won't like
    2. I can barely even move out of bed, so I'm impressed if you can even make it to the scale.
  • OriginalKatie
    OriginalKatie Posts: 119 Member
    I always lose weight after that TOM. So I usually retain fluid leading up to that time.