2 weeks into month two PICS

Options
Feeling like there isnt much of a change in my tummy :(
I have one daughter she is almost 2 and i gained 75 pounds & lost it all in 6 months without trying! Also i had a c section. Im very young, 19 , and thought my skin would tighten back with exercise and clean eating ?! I havent lost any weight and im on my second week in month 2. Ahhh I am still happy with results because i can do sooo much more than before, i feel healthy, my legs and arms are purse muscle which is nice but still nothing really changing under that skin on my mommy pouch :/ Anyone else have this experience?
I plan on doing another round after this along with starting p90x ! So i will give it time i guess..

Start weight : 150 pounds
Current weight: 150 pounds
But a few inches lost !

1st picture is day 1 second picture is 2 weeks in, third picture is after 30 days. and last picture is today (month 2 week 2)

8yyjbt.png

1584yt.png

Replies

• Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    TBH, your tummy wasn't bad to begin with (with a 2 year old). My son is 4 and you should see my tummy :laugh:

Well done btw, your progress shows :flowerforyou:
  • Nikkyreckless
    Options
    TBH, your tummy wasn't bad to begin with (with a 2 year old). My son is 4 and you should see my tummy :laugh:

Well done btw, your progress shows :flowerforyou:

aww thanks !
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    The bulk of your results will come in the last two weeks. keep pushing!
  • dsendre
    dsendre Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! You can really see the progress in your legs and arms! I know for me, I noticed the progress in my legs first and only after they really firmed up did I start seeing changes in my stomach (but I am a guy....). Congrats on your progress! Keep it up!
  • Nikkyreckless
    Options
    Awesome results! You can really see the progress in your legs and arms! I know for me, I noticed the progress in my legs first and only after they really firmed up did I start seeing changes in my stomach (but I am a guy....). Congrats on your progress! Keep it up!
    Ya i feel like these last weeks will totally change my body my abs are sore for once ! Thanks for the info and reply :)