MINI challenge

Options
lkgarza
lkgarza Posts: 56 Member
Hi Guys!!!

How is everyone doing today?!?!!? I think we're all at different spots in our journey, but there is so much support and ideas we can share with each other!

With EASTER coming up, some of us might have some big distractions from our goal.

I'd love to know who is saying NO WAY becuase they have a long term goal, like the 21 day detox. or who is trying to be really good these next few days and the days after, so they can enjoy some sweets?

If anyone is up for a mini challenge, starting TOMORROW...post on THIS thread.

FYI...I am new to these groups and how they work with posts and such. Wish it was as easy as Facebook :) SO bare with me as I try to keep everyone engaged but might get a little off track with how and where to respond to what you all write!!!

Replies

• SharonFat48andfit
    Options
    I am - my husband brought home hollow chocolate bunnies and I ate one tonight. It wasn't even that good and now I feel more than a little nauseous. Thank goodness it was a smallish bunny :-)
  • jennwow
    jennwow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am very afraid of the food that will be coming at me on Sunday! The SUGAR most of all.
  • lkgarza
    Options
    I will post every morning for anyone wanting to do this mini 3 day challenge!!! WE CAN DO IT!! I will title the posts DAY 1, DAY 2 and DAY 3 so follow them that way!!
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I'm not having any Easter chocolate eggs or any other form of sugary stuff. I've come too far to sabotage my hard work over the past 3 months. The only problem is my husband. He walked into the house tonight bearing 2 very large deserts which I will refuse to eat. I think it just gives him the excuse to eat more himself. Well he's welcome to it :grumble:
  • SharonFat48andfit
    Options
    No sugar today - I took a bunch of Easter goodies into work but had an apple instead. Tasted good and I still respected myself afterward. :tongue:
  • lkgarza
    Options
    Love it ladies!!!! Good work!