March 29th

Options
Well I made it to L3 D7 and I'm still alive - sorry Jillian, your mission to destroy me has failed!! ;o)

Hope everyone is ok, I'm just hanging on for the finish line now!

Haha in my excitement I skipped a day but now I can't change it! :o(

Sorry to confuse!

Replies

• Ooga78
    Ooga78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    So excited, I just won the Biggest loser contest at work down 19.5 lbs for a 12% loss. There was a guy in the contest who thought he had it in the bag, but I whooped him and my officemate came in 2nd! Thank you Jillian for kicking my butt, just a few more days of L3.
  • mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    HI all.
    I finished Level 2 yesterday and took a rest day today since I am a little under the weather.
    WIll start on Level 3 tomorrow!
    10 more days of this! YEAH!
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    So excited, I just won the Biggest loser contest at work down 19.5 lbs for a 12% loss. There was a guy in the contest who thought he had it in the bag, but I whooped him and my officemate came in 2nd! Thank you Jillian for kicking my butt, just a few more days of L3.

Wooow! Congratulations! :)
  • woodwardtm
    woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I started Level 3 the other day. I liked it but have to skip to every other day to help my knees and elbows hold up now. The Press move where you plank on your weights kills my hands. My weights are just hard filled plastic so doing planks on them is NOT good. Congrats on all of those that have made it through this far! You are all doing great and will feel better becasue of it! Only 9 more regimens for me and I will go on to something else.
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options

Sweet! :laugh:
  • EasyKeeper8
    EasyKeeper8 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    L3 D7 is behind me. It's getting easier each time. However, that said, circuit 3 is a still killer all around though. I cringe when she says, "back on the mat, plank position" and I'm always very happy after that last side plank, even holding it for 5 seconds! :)
  • EasyKeeper8
    EasyKeeper8 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    The Press move where you plank on your weights kills my hands. My weights are just hard filled plastic so doing planks on them is NOT good.

Me too! I have heavy metal weights, and it just kills my hands. I started doing it without the weights, and find the move isn't that hard. I'm not getting the weighted row benefit, but that's okay. At least my hands aren't aching!!
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    The Press move where you plank on your weights kills my hands. My weights are just hard filled plastic so doing planks on them is NOT good.

Me too! I have heavy metal weights, and it just kills my hands. I started doing it without the weights, and find the move isn't that hard. I'm not getting the weighted row benefit, but that's okay. At least my hands aren't aching!!

I'm afraid I still modify this for the same reason. Maybe I will try to attempt the full version tomorrow, will see how I feel!
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 434 Member
    Options

This is great, well done! You must be really proud of yourself, and if not then you should be! :wink:
  • joeymalone142
    Options
    You all are doing so great! Today was day 15 for me. I am still on level 1. I did level 2 for day 11 and it was too much for me. I happy doing level 1 though and am making improvements even though I am not moving up. I started level 1 with 2.5lb weights and now I am doing everything but one set of the strength in circuit 3 with 5lb weights so I am really proud of myself. I also am doing the punches in the cardio with my 2.5lb weights. We are going out of town for the next 6 days and I am bummed I won't be seeing Jillian (NOT!). I'm so excited for those of you who will be finishing in the next few days! AWESOME JOB!
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Woot! Time travel!

I just did some yoga and have discovered that I'm wicked sore today...

I don't know if I can press through day 8 or level 2 or not..

EDIT: Well, my husband just called to tell me he's going to be home on time from work today.. So I guess there's no more debate. Unless I want him to watch I gotta get on it.

EDIT #2: DONE. Absolutely looking forward to taking tomorrow off. And steak for dinner tonight.
  • Naamah18
    Naamah18 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Today is still the 28th, right?

I couldn't work out the last couple of days, and I was hoping that I would recuperate a bit from the workouts. My ankles were really sore after I worked out Monday. My plan was to workout today, but I noticed that my ankles were significantly swollen. I don't want to fall off the wagon, especially since I'm still on level 2 due to taking rest days, but I also don't want to injure myself. :(
  • retiree2006
    Options
    Woohoo...Made it through D10, L3 and plan to take tomorrow off! I didn't measure at the beginning, but did get a new pair of jean one size smaller last week...so I know there are positive results. Besides, I'm building a little muscle in arms and legs. I plan to rotate the 3 levels every other day with some Ripped in 30 in between. And I'll take a day off every 4 or 5 days. Keep working at it. Everyone has been doing great! Oh, with continuing to watch what I eat and doing the shred, I have lost about 5 lbs. Bonus!!!
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    Options
    Am I the last one today? It's almost midnight and I seriously wanted to take a day off today BUT I wanted french fries for dinner so badly (weird because I almost never eat them) and I caved in. So, I decided, after a starchy meal it's time for a workout.

Not only that.
    After I completed the shred I added a Tabata workout! I know, it's only 4 minutes but believe me, long 4 minutes. It was my first Tabata session and I loved it. Apparently Tabata is best done first thing in the morning or after your regular workout. I'll be adding it to my routine.

Congratulations to retiree on day 10, level 3 and to everyone else who is still on the way to the number 30!
  • retiree2006
    Options
    Thanks SleeplessinBerlin! This group has been exactly what I needed to keep motivated. I had never heard of Tabata so it's something I'm eager to check out. It sounds like something that is extremely intense! And to do it on top of the other...wow!
  • Mrsjaybob
    Mrsjaybob Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I think this is supposed to be the March 28th thread?
    At any rate. Done with Level 2!
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    Options
  • retiree2006
    Options

Thanks! I'll check it out.