Second Round Modifications

Options
jar41yo6m
jar41yo6m Posts: 108 Member
I was really pleased with my first round, here is what I look to modify in the the following rounds.

Calories and Macros: Everyone is different but I've found that 2250 calories with macros of 40(c)/30(P)/ 30(f) nearly maintains my waist and allows growth. It also fits my lifestyle amazingly well. I'll keep with these macros until I get to the cutting phase.

I'm planning 2 more shortened rounds and will be changing the workout calendar to target my goals.

In the second round I've changed it to 40 days of build/bulk workouts for the glamor muscles. Shameless I know, but I'm confident the extra intensity will help me reach my goals. I then have 30 days of cut with 3 days of insanity mixed in the routine at 1900 calories. This brings me to my one year anniversary in May, hopefully on my original goal of 180 lbs and 10% BF.

Intensity, or lack thereof is what is missing from the original program in regards to legs. They are tough routines, but lacked frequency. I plan to have 3-4 days a week of legs and a couple days a week to maintain my upper body. I definately toned my legs in round 1, but I didn't see a lot of improvement in regards to measuring. I'm planning a month of legs hoping I'm right about the frequency theory. I don't think I could handle more than a month of legs, I dread these workouts!

I'll definately need to reassess my goals after round 3 and determine what is next. Thoughts?

Replies

• ShawnDMuth
    ShawnDMuth Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    The leg routines are really tough! The extra advantage of growing comes from using the Suma, which will naturally increase your test levels to function better which leads to faster muscle repair and growth.
    I have done rounds with and without the supplements and it made a HUGE difference doing the supplements they recommend but I wanted to have a fair evaluation so I have done both ways now. The supplements are WORTH it!