Is anyone just starting or planning to start soon?

Options
2»

Replies

• ShannonKelliG
    ShannonKelliG Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I just finished burn week 1 and I'm really enjoying it! I have the weekend "off" but I'm thinking about putting in recharge today. I'm going to change the week up some though. I think I'm going to do abs 2x a week and do recharge on an off day. I tried doing it after burn it off (like they suggest) but found I was too tired to hold the poses properly.
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I love Recharge. I save it for Sundays after Burn if Off, but sometimes I do an extra one during the week if I'm really tight. I typically do the abs workout at least 3-4x a week, tacking it on after whatever if I have the 10 minutes to spare. I really love CLX. I'm considering buying the deluxe version which includes a 'Lean Intervals' and other cardio and ab workouts.
  • katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Switching it up this week.. Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday this week due to schedule conflicts.
  • ShannonKelliG
    Options
    I love Recharge. I save it for Sundays after Burn if Off, but sometimes I do an extra one during the week if I'm really tight. I typically do the abs workout at least 3-4x a week, tacking it on after whatever if I have the 10 minutes to spare. I really love CLX. I'm considering buying the deluxe version which includes a 'Lean Intervals' and other cardio and ab workouts.

That's a good idea. I did burn 1 today and felt like I had more in me so I did ab burner. Let us know if you do!
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    This is a weird week for me because I couldn't do a workout today because of life, can't work out Thursday as I'm volunteering after work, and I'm going away Friday very early for a long weekend with hubby (no kids)... so I'm think I will do what I can Tues/Weds but not count this as a 'Push' week.... just do Push week 3 next week as if this week didn't happen... sound reasonable?
  • katellanova
    Options
    Burn 2 :-)
  • ShannonKelliG
    Options
    I was feeling extra tight today, so after supper I decided to do recharge (I did burn 2 earlier today). I feel amazing! I may have to do that everyday. I feel so much lighter and my movement feels more fluid. It's a great program.
  • Sweeterescape
    Options
    I just started this week, friend me! I previously started JMBR 3 times and never made it through the first month, I just really don't like Jillian I'm sorry to say. I've also rocked TurboFire and love Chalene so CLX was a natural choice! I'm already addicted after 3 days if that is possible! Will be coming on here to support you all!
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    I was feeling extra tight today, so after supper I decided to do recharge (I did burn 2 earlier today). I feel amazing! I may have to do that everyday. I feel so much lighter and my movement feels more fluid. It's a great program.

I love doing Recharge when I'm tight. I sometimes just do variations of it at night in front of the TV too. It's the best way to stretch out.
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    I just started this week, friend me! I previously started JMBR 3 times and never made it through the first month, I just really don't like Jillian I'm sorry to say. I've also rocked TurboFire and love Chalene so CLX was a natural choice! I'm already addicted after 3 days if that is possible! Will be coming on here to support you all!

I loved Jillian's 30 Day Shred but not Ripped in 30.... then I found Chalean and it was love at first sight!! Love her so much. I feel sad when I think of CLX ending one day - LOL! Hope you are loving week 1!! I'm Week 6 (3rd week of Push - LOVE PUSH)!!!
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies, I decided to go with Turbofire as standalone program while I save up for some adjustable weights. I think they will make my CLX journey easier. I'm loving TF! It's great fun, and I'm happy to discover that it's not purely cardio!!
  • katellanova
    Options
    Did recharge today. Not a fan of that one.
  • katellanova
    Options
    Last week of burn!
  • eileenmetz
    eileenmetz Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    im on my last week of burn also.
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    you guys are going to love Push. GO HEAVY!! It's only 6-8 reps so I pushed it and it felt great!!