I'm new to MFP

Options
So...how will this work? Do we check in? Will there be direction on what types of "abs" we should do? Start date, end date? I'm not a control freak, I just like to make the most of any available tool. Thanks.

Rebecca

Replies

• idriven7
    idriven7 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hey,

Yes if somebody please clarify as to what type of AB work we need to do or is it a free-for-all?

Kick off Monday! woo hoo
  • messy_Missy16
    messy_Missy16 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    So...how will this work? Do we check in? Will there be direction on what types of "abs" we should do? Start date, end date? I'm not a control freak, I just like to make the most of any available tool. Thanks.

Rebecca

Yes more details would be put up. I just started the group few minutes ago still have to edit it etc. All the details & rules etc would be put up by this weekend. You could check back then :wink:
  • flutterbug123
    flutterbug123 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • beckrichmond1
    Options

Rebecca

Yes more details would be put up. I just started the group few minutes ago still have to edit it etc. All the details & rules etc would be put up by this weekend. You could check back then :wink:
  • beckrichmond1
    Options
    Thanks!!! I'm excited! :happy:
  • sawiemken
    sawiemken Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Will you also explain how to do the exersice for the day or a link to where to look them up?
  • crispy_crunchie
    Options
    I'm in! :)
    there's nothing sexier than flat abs. Can't wait to start!!