43. NMTZ+QTZ
44. NMTZ+QTZ
45. NMTZ+QTZ
46. NMTZ+QTZ
47. NMTZ+QTZ
48. NMTZ+QTZ
49. Free day hurraaaaay!

Extra 2 days, 50.+51. = NMTZ

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'll post the links to the videos in the next comment below.

Replies

• candi_is_dandi
    Options
    crap. maybe i shouldn't be part of this group after all? as much as i'd LOVE to do this entire routine with you from start to finish, i'm wondering if it'll be overkill since i just completed day 4 of the 30ds today... what do you think?
  • Qlow
    Qlow Posts: 92
    Options
    All the DVDs are on sale on Amazon. Even if I really wish you'd support Jillian by buying her DVDs, I want to help you guys out and offer a few links where you can watch the workouts.
    30 DS, all 3 levels: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR7BK7jpu3M
    Banish fat boost metabolism: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTT4W8ygJ7w
    No more trouble zones:
    Ripped in 30: I bought thisone too but I couldn't find it right now on youtube.

Additional information: “Quick Trouble Zones” are the circuits/exercises within the “No More Trouble Zones” workout that do NOT require you to get on the floor, ie. floorwork. For example, the circuits or exercises where you have to get on your knees, touch the floor with your hands or sit on the floor you OMIT from the No More Trouble Zones workout. When you eliminate the floorwork portion from the “No More Trouble Zones” workout you are performing “Quick Trouble Zones”.
  • Qlow
    Options
    How do you feel about the 30DS?
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Thinking about it...just finishing up 30DS today.
  • Qlow
    Options
    Thinking about it...just finishing up 30DS today.

Well done!
    Well if you like the 30 DS you'll like all the otherones as well. The 50 days challenge has 4 full workout plans mixed together and I believe that it might sound too hard, but for someone with determination and willpower it won't be hard at all. And if you could go trough the 30 DS you have a good start, you already built up muscles to work with.
  • fnixrebrn
    fnixrebrn Posts: 27
    Options
    I have no doubt as Jillian says that you will get ripped and shredded with your workout schedule.

I'm thinking about doing this since I already have most of the DVDs. I just finished 30DS last month and am alternating Ripped in 30 and 6 week 6 pack. Best of luck.
  • MsTanyaRN
    MsTanyaRN Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    OK, so do we have to follow that workout schedule? I thought it was going to be more flexible on our own stuff. My plan was to do 30DS and then RI30 during the challenge.
  • Qlow
    Options
    OK, so do we have to follow that workout schedule? I thought it was going to be more flexible on our own stuff. My plan was to do 30DS and then RI30 during the challenge.

No, you don't have to follow it, you can do the ones you like. I will do thisone, the one I've posted so my results will be according to this. But I'll make a thread for every workout here so if people want to modify or just do one or two of them, post their experiences there. Everyone should do the one he/she feels comfortable with.
  • retiree2006
    Options
    Okay...I just did BFBM to see if I could handle it ok. With Jillian, you never know! Anyway, with some modifications on anything involving jumping (due to pins holding my ankle together!!!) I think "I'm in." I really benefited from 30 DS as my first attempt at one of her programs. I'm glad there is flexibility in what we do as I'd like to rotate several of these and repeat a Shred level every couple of days. I had planned on taking today off but now I can count BFBM (yep, sweating again!). :laugh:
  • Caroline_Lu
    Options
    All the DVDs are on sale on Amazon. Even if I really wish you'd support Jillian by buying her DVDs, I want to help you guys out and offer a few links where you can watch the workouts.
    30 DS, all 3 levels: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR7BK7jpu3M
    Banish fat boost metabolism: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTT4W8ygJ7w
    No more trouble zones:
    Ripped in 30: I bought thisone too but I couldn't find it right now on youtube.

Additional information: “Quick Trouble Zones” are the circuits/exercises within the “No More Trouble Zones” workout that do NOT require you to get on the floor, ie. floorwork. For example, the circuits or exercises where you have to get on your knees, touch the floor with your hands or sit on the floor you OMIT from the No More Trouble Zones workout. When you eliminate the floorwork portion from the “No More Trouble Zones” workout you are performing “Quick Trouble Zones”.

As I'm a student I am sticking to youtube I'm afraid... found ripped in 30 here if anyone else needs it:
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xm7ypx_jillian-michaels-ripped-in-30-week-1-37-min_sport#.UViSBqU73fg
    you can find the other weeks on a google videos search
  • Qlow
    Options
    Thanks Caroline :)
    I'm an au pair so I can't really afford to buy them all, so it's good that we can find the workouts online without actually buying them.
  • Qlow
    Options
    Okay...I just did BFBM to see if I could handle it ok. With Jillian, you never know! Anyway, with some modifications on anything involving jumping (due to pins holding my ankle together!!!) I think "I'm in." I really benefited from 30 DS as my first attempt at one of her programs. I'm glad there is flexibility in what we do as I'd like to rotate several of these and repeat a Shred level every couple of days. I had planned on taking today off but now I can count BFBM (yep, sweating again!). :laugh:

Haha, well done! If you have a HRM do them with it to monitor the calories burnt. I don't have one so I just enter 150-200 kcals, depending on the lenght of the workout.
  • retiree2006
    Options

Haha, well done! If you have a HRM do them with it to monitor the calories burnt. I don't have one so I just enter 150-200 kcals, depending on the lenght of the workout.

Same here...no HRM. But I did check pulse after to see where I was at and it registered 148. So I guess it did get the old heart pumping pretty good for me! Did RI30 yesterday after a day off. So...here we go!