Please help

Options
Im currently doing insanity (DAY 4)and my question is whats better..... Shakeology or meal replacement shakes along with Results and Recovery Formula. I ask because I been replacing a meal a day with shakeology but cant afford that and results and recovery every month so Id like your input and Please explain why.

Replies

• currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    My opinion is going to be to keep up with the Results and Recovery. I didn't use it the first month and was fine. But when you get to month two, it gets more intense and R&R really helped. Shakeology helps curb your cravings for sweets and junk food and helps you get in a lot of nutrition that you may not be eating. But you can add things and change your diet and be fine.
  • KenyanInDC
    KenyanInDC Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I do not use the products TeamBeachBody shamelessly bullies customers into buying. There are equivalent products at your local GNC store. I use GNC Lean Shake ($42) in place of Shakeology, and a regular Whey protein shake instead of Results and Recovery formula. Feel free to take your containers to GNC and compare nutritional data. There really is not much difference, except price.

Also, check out this video about alternatives to Results and Recovery formula.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_gYtdF3OaI