The REAL March 29th!

Options
Hi all,

Got a little ahead with the date yesterday, possibly wishful thinking!

L3 D8 today and just 2 more days left! At this stage even that feels a lot! Still hating pike crunches and scissors (lower back - ouch!) and the jump squat/rock star combo.

Have a great Easter weekend!

Replies

• SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I'll be spending the day in the kitchen, cooking and baking. I started with a a glass of water with lemon and great breakfast though (spinach with cottage cheese topped with walnuts, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, goji berries, flaxseed and some pumpkin seed oil - yummy) and just put an "apple pie into the oven (no crust, just apples, almonds, some coconut oil, vanilla and cinnamon).

I'm down a pound, and I'm feeling like this 4 minute interval training from yesterday boosted my metabolism like crazy!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! I'm taking the day off, although it's nice enough to get in a few walks with our dog. Sleepless...I'm thinking that "apple pie" sounds really good and I hope you don't mind if I borrow that idea!

Have a great Friday everyone and a wonderful Easter weekend.
  • mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Morning All!
    I did Level 3 day 1 today. 9 days to go. Not sure I like this level at all. :tongue:
    Congrats to all who are nearing the end.
    Hope you all have a great day and Easter weekend.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    Options
    Retiree - sure! I cut the apples in slices (I don't peel them) and add lots od cinnamon and some vanilla. I mix everything with my hands. Once it's done I add a teaspoon of coconut oil (I spread it over the apples) and sprinkle 2-3 tablespoons of ground almonds over everything. Then another teaspoon of coconut oil and - a pinch of salt over the top. Voila! I baked it for 30 minutes I believe, in 180C/350C. I served it hot with greek yoghurt and few drops of honey.
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Decided yesterday was my last day on level 3! Took today off and out of town all weekend. Starting Monday it will be Ripped in 30 for me! Wish me luck!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Retiree - sure! I cut the apples in slices (I don't peel them) and add lots od cinnamon and some vanilla. I mix everything with my hands. Once it's done I add a teaspoon of coconut oil (I spread it over the apples) and sprinkle 2-3 tablespoons of ground almonds over everything. Then another teaspoon of coconut oil and - a pinch of salt over the top. Voila! I baked it for 30 minutes I believe, in 180C/350C. I served it hot with greek yoghurt and few drops of honey.

Thanks...just put it in the oven and it smells heavenly! I was contemplating apple pie but like your take on it better! And my husband just commented, "When will it be done?"
  • mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Decided yesterday was my last day on level 3! Took today off and out of town all weekend. Starting Monday it will be Ripped in 30 for me! Wish me luck!

Congrat on finishing and Good Luck with RI30!
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    Options
    Congratulations sugboog!

I'm having rest day today. I baked and cooked all day long. I'm so tired. Leaving Berlin tomorrow noon or so. The car will be filled with pots and cakes. i might be able to squeeze a workout in tomorrow morning - we'll see.
  • Ooga78
    Ooga78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Took a day off today, will be back at it tomorrow. I did a lot of celebratory drinking and eating yesterday and can't wait to get this done. I think I have 5 more days to go, not sure what my next more will be. This group have been great motivation thanks to all.
  • Mrsjaybob
    Mrsjaybob Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    OMG! Level 3 Day 1! Jillian is going to kill me! This one was so hard for me. That's all I've got. Off to lick my wounds.
  • EasyKeeper8
    EasyKeeper8 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    L3 D7! Been fighting a cold all week, but felt good and really sweated it out today! Can almost do all the strength in circuit 3. Almost...
  • Naamah18
    Naamah18 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post on Friday, but completed Level 2, Day 7 that day. I modified a couple of the moves to give my ankles a break.