TEAM SACRIMONI

Options
missmegan831
missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
Hello fellow friends!!!! No need for introductions as I know & love all of you guys!!!! If you havent added the other members of our team to your friends list, you need too..its listed below... All I ask is that everyone TRY..I dont want to hear any I CANTS!!! Lol... Mondays are weigh ins.. please send me your weigh ins on Monday via email here so I can report them to THE DON.. The challenges will be handed down by him so I will be just as surprised and challenged as all of you...I dont even get a hint!! Remember to stay motivated, keep our team/friends motivated and accountable... If there is any questions you can post them here or personally message me... as you all know I am very dedicated and am here all the time... Again, thanks so much for your dedication to the team and to your future health & happiness.... GAME ON!!!

Team Sacrimoni

Heppin1
Octobergirl321
Matawna
Meandfrank
Taraanne76
Taylor0204
Kris1997
Kkmonroe79
Karendee4
Anagraphy
Meemilla (previously known as Cindrabelair) I think she joined the witness protection program and changed her name LOL

Thanks Again and everyone enjoy Easter with family & friends and be ready to rock and roll Monday morning!!! Yeehaw!

Replies

• Meemilla
    Meemilla Posts: 46
    Options
    Hahaha you are hilarious! Yea I've gone deep underground. The coppers are out to get me! I've been whacking these workouts! The Meemilla
  • Kris1997
    Kris1997 Posts: 241
    Options
    Let's get this DONE!!! I think i have everyone on my friends list now....???
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I am excited to being. I like the idea of surprise challenges! Sounds fun!!

I am staying off the scale until Monday's now with this challenge.