We all would love to follow your progress

Options
RichardGaspa
RichardGaspa Posts: 51 Member
We all would love to follow your progress. Be sure to click the "APPS" tab and then look for the "Tickers" tab in the bottom tab row. Click the "update your weight data" and then the "Change the style of your tickler" link to a style of your linking. You can get an idea of what I am talking about under my post here.

Be proud of all the hard work that you done. Show off the pounds as you lose them.

Replies

• RichardGaspa
    Options
    Another way we can follow your progress is make sure you have the proper settings. :drinker:

Change Diary Sharing
    The privacy settings of your food and exercise diaries can be set to Private (viewable only by you); Public (viewable by anyone); Friends Only (viewable only by your MyFitnessPal friends); or Locked (viewable only with a password).

PLEASE BE SURE TO CLICK PUBLIC SO THE MEMBERS OF THE GROUP CAN SEE YOUR PROGRESS. yOU WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO OURS.

Your diary setting can be viewed at:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/diary_settings
  • RichardGaspa
    Options
    look up to the top taps. Do you see the tab "SETTINGS"? Click this tab and a check will be applied to the enter my tickler at the bottom of my post here in the group. save it - your done. We would love to follow your progress.