shakes are good filler Try and get whole foods down!

Options
for any serious weight gain you need to eat above your maintenance calories and up the hell out of your protein . you also need a steady supply of carbs to fuel your new muscle growth. Please take a few days to read all you can about carbs, cals, and fats and protein . The four things you MUST have to put on any weight I am sure lots of you already know what I talking about but if you don't I'll "keep-it-simple" If you don't put in enough of the right building blocks into your body your not going to grow ( add lean mass). A lot of you maybe endomorphs who no matter what you do can't gain lean mass.But I am sure you've tried the weight gainers shakes and pills AKA supplements to no Avila . Gaining lean mass is 80% diet and 20% gym time people! You have to stick to real foods to make progress drinking your protein is fine but if you eat 90% of your lean meats chicken turkey fish you'll get way above your maintenance level and into what I call to " pack it on zone" and yes its a slow process (unless certain drugs are used) to help push the nitrogen into your cells along with butt loads of protein ATP and EFA's and AA. Now I am not saying go out and acquire all the gear you can to put on weight but if your over 35 please have your Free T checked that may be holding you back also big-time and HRT will put you in the "pack it on zone a hell a lot quicker then clean eating alone. please feel free to question me on any part of this all my hours of study are at your disposal.

Replies

• AnthonyC14
    Options
    What do you mean by Big-time and HRT? Thanks for the info.