Need Experienced Paleo Friends

Thyme4change
Thyme4change Posts: 46 Member
I have been following a low carb life style for just over a year. I just accepted that all carbs are not created equal, hence I am am morphing from a LC'er to a Paleo Butterfly...meaning it is a process which I embrace and in my infant stage...

I am looking for Paleo friends who are experienced in this life style. I want to be able to share the good, the bad and the ugly and have friends on my list who get it. (I do have calorie friends who have been awesome, but we talk a different food language) Who have discovered the wisdom of making this change.

I am insulin resistant, 48, for a a couple more weeks, happily married w 3 children+ a daughter in law. I work out 4-5x a week and getting fitter and healthier with each day. And I am already feeling such a big energy surge just in the past three by cutting out all grains and all artificial sweeteners :) I check my ketones everyday (habit) which was reading small and with in 36 hours it went to moderate while fully hydrated.

I am in this for the long haul and looking for like minded people who are patient with some one who isn't a 'clean' Paleo...yet :D

Kim