TA DA---YOU DID IT!!!!!

Options
MarlaStuck
MarlaStuck Posts: 143 Member
Happy Easter Everyone,
Did you think you would be here? I questioned if I'd make it myself. Happy to say I did, and feel pretty good about it. It has been a wonderful pleasure to meet you in my journey to a healthy and fit me, and I hope you remain in my life. Thanks for making this journey successful for so many.

I have not met my "toned" goals yet, but I have been pretty darn successful every other way. I have went from a size 12 to a size 4 jean and size 2 dress pant. Holy cow I never thought that could be done.

Warmest Regards,
Marla

Replies

• lindaw66
    lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I can't beleive we are here at the 12 week mark! It goes to show you how time can fly! Putting off what you can today instead of tomorrow has a whole new meaning when you try something for 12 weeks. I've gained and lost the same few pounds over the past 12 weeks. At least I've made some great FP friends and you all have been great encouragement. This is the longest I've stuck with MFP and that's a good thing! I have faith that we will all reach our goals one day. Thank you again Marla for putting this group together. Happy Easter to all.
  • calamity71
    calamity71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Marla,

Congrats on your success! from a 12 to 4 size pants is pretty amazing! I did go down a bit....I can wear a size 8 and 10 now....just wish the muffin top would go away with it! I was between a 12 and 14 at the beginning of the year. Since Jan 1, I am down 8 pounds. Not as much as I would like. But I measure my success by what I can do physically now....

I can jog for 3 miles! whoo hoo...that was a big feat this year for me and I am signed up for my first official 5K so I don't fall off the wagon. I can ride my bike 25 miles. I plan on pushing that further this summer and tackling a few more routes with bigger hills on my road bike.

Tammy
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    JessicaLynnDouglas Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter Everyone!

The 12 weeks did seem to go buy fast now that we'relooking back! I stayed with the group and communicated on the board every week, which alone is a huge accomplishment for me. I am not to my goals yet; who really knows if it is still near or far, but I will know when I get there.

The time frame sure does seem to work well because tomorrow I am to start with my new daily routine...which will hopefully lead me to finally accomplishing my goals!

Congratulations on all we have reached and will continue to work towards! Keep up the great work and remember to enjoy life in the process. Keep in touch and embrace the healthy lifestyle =)

Jess
  • laura920
    laura920 Posts: 52
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

So proud of our group! Marla, you kicked butt and reached your goal jeans whoo-hoo!

I have not lost any more but I have not gained so at least I have that!

I am going great with my c25k program, getting ready for my first 5k this summer!

I know I have been inconsistent with my logging bur thanks to my MFP friends you send me reminders to get my focus back and I appreciate it!
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    Options
    Was there only five of us that made it through? Glad were all friends! :-)
  • MarlaStuck
    MarlaStuck Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Some of the others just need to find what works for them...I'm glad we have stuck togther though it has been MOST helpful
  • colliegirl50
    Options
    I was here all the way; checking in every week at least but not having much to say. I'm just a fairly quiet type, I guess. :-)

Lost 7 pounds, so at least that's something. The biggest thing I have gained though is getting my butt to MOVE more throughout the day. Thanks to my FitBit (and my FitBit buddies), I now walk at least 8,000 - 14,000 steps per day. I even set my watch to chime every hour to remind me to get up, stretch and move it a bit. If only I could get my eating under control, more weight would come off. Oh well, one thing at a time.......
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    Options
    That's great! This was a wonderful group :-)