Awesome app I just found

Replies

• kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Thanks for sharing! It seems really awesome and I should definitely help track my energy and feelings and maybe I can find a reason to why I binge!
  • Chocoholic55555
    Chocoholic55555 Posts: 173 Member
    I hope so xxx
  • kge0891
    Starting using it today! Still trying to figure some of the app out, but I really like it so far!
  • cbm413
    cbm413 Posts: 36
    Is it "Recovery Record" and the icon is a purple dove on a yellow background?
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    I've tried it. I hate the notifications, so I deleted it. It reminded me of every meal and snack time.. I wasn't anorexic and didn't need to worry about skipping a meal time. I think with settings I could have turned that off. Just didn't feel the app benefited me enough to keep.

It was kind of nice, but you can't message people either.

I liked the quotes... but they never updated them.
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Wow that's great!
  • Chocoholic55555
    Chocoholic55555 Posts: 173 Member
    Is it "Recovery Record" and the icon is a purple dove on a yellow background?

Yes :smile:
  • kge0891
    I've tried it. I hate the notifications, so I deleted it. It reminded me of every meal and snack time.. I wasn't anorexic and didn't need to worry about skipping a meal time. I think with settings I could have turned that off. Just didn't feel the app benefited me enough to keep.

Haha yeah first thing I did was turn off those notifications. I was like, I will eat breakfast when I get to it! lol