Zombies Run! 2

Options
13»

Replies

• shady81x
    shady81x Posts: 290
    Options
    S1 base is viewable.

I'm sure I had S1 supplies left over that I added to the new base, so I would assume so (even though it makes no sense).

Righto. I'm pretty certain I can use the S1 supplies I have leftover for the construction of the new base.

Mhmm... think I phrased my initial question kinda badly. To elaborate, I noticed that the new base will require "supplies" and "materials" to add a new building / upgrade a new building... etc. So what I wanted to know was, should I not start with S2 right away (I'm only up till S1M8 prior to ZR2 release), will I be able to earn the "materials" that are required to build the S2 base on top of regular "supplies"?

Anyone tried running S1 missions in ZR2 yet?

Hope I've phrased it better this time :laugh:
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Yep I do S1 runs when I'm not running but walking. Missions in S1 & stuff you collect DO NOT for some reason count towards your new base. I found out the hard way. I can collect heaps, but it wont allow me to do a damn thing on my new base.... BTW you HAVE to get 150pop on the new base before you can update ANY of the buildings you place & you MUST expand 3 times before you can even place the hospital. I hate that.

Also that ***** Nadia..... I'm gonna strike her down next time. S2 mission 5 better be me getting even with the cow.

I'm already now waiting for the next lot of missions to come out. I do NOT like being told I can only do so many in a week. I run daily...... 4 for a week does not mean I want to do 3 all over again.