Small World

Options
2»

Replies

• kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I think if you like him, give him the benefit of the doubt.

Knowing some back history here, I would be reluctant to invest another few weeks of texts/emails because he is 'busy' just in case this is just him enjoying being pen pals with no real desire to meet.

I would tell him you want to firm up plans for sometime soon -- if he goes, yay! if not, you didn't invest another few weeks for no reason. I think making him firm up plans asap will show his true interest in the dating process.

Good luck
    Keep us posted.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    **new info - the friend just texted me asking have I heard anything from him as she has not since Sat. afternoon......not sure if this makes any difference or not. I just ignored her for now**

^^^ This sounds like drama!

I would probably believe the part about messing up the phone number, that's easy to do, but is this guy really worth it after all this?
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Wow....ignore the friend, chat up the guy for a little while. I've put the wrong number in my phone before as well. Luckily we were emailing as well and figured it out. :)

And, Tube's fb story made me think of something similar...

I was on this website that was for army veterans.....kind of like a facebook for vets. Anyway, this older guy told me that I should look up his son who lived in my area and didn't have any family around either. So, we went on a couple dates and are still fb friends, but nothing more. I was on match about a year later and was talking with a guy. After a couple emails, he told me where he worked and it clicked...so, I looked at my friend's fb. Sure enough it was his boss. A total dbag and the source of many, many laughs between us. :)
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Looks like we are going to meet on Wednesday..................