It's ON!!! General CHIT-CHAT

Options
So today is our first day. I woke up with this on my mind. But work comes first, gave breakfast to the kids, cleaned out the kitchen and now general housework time yay!

How will your days be girls? I mean when do you usually work out? When do you eat?

Me: waking up at 7, breakfast at 9AM , first workout at 12AM , lunch at 2PM, dinner at 6 PM, second workout at 8PM than going to sleep between 10-11 PM. These are my usual weekdays. On the weekends I can mess up the hours a bit :)

So how about you girls and boys?

Replies

• rachael116
    Options
    Hey! I just finished 30DS, D3 this morning (I'm doing a modified version of the work-out Rita posted) and am feeling great! How have your work-outs been going so far? By the way, am I the only one who want to cry during/after the side lunge/lateral arm raise? That movement is the hardest one for me so far.
  • BozGirl
    BozGirl Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    It's been hard to fit in this workout everyday as I'm still doing my usual cardio. In fact, it's 3am here in Nebraska, and I just finished it. However, I swear I am seeing results in my arms already. And, yes, that move is super hard! I can't raise my weights the whole time... Yet!