April 2, 2013

2»

Replies

• auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    So today was cold and rainy and miserable, so no outside running got done. Perhaps I"ll try again tomorrow. I'm supposed to begin C25K week 4. So..that's what I didn't do. Here's what I DID do:

40 minutes of Tae Bo
    30 minutes (actually more like 45, but I didn't count more resting moments) of yoga.

I completely understand about needing to focus every single day on exercise. It's so easy to drop out of the habit, but the accountability of posting in this group really helps. We can do it ladies!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Today..stair running, walking and yoga
    Tomorrow.....digging my van out of the snow!!!!! :laugh:
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Mon, Wed, Fri are supposed to be my C25K days. However.... Tuesday evenings there is a running group that gets together from the running store in my area. There's a 1m, 3m, 4m & 6mile run. I chose the 3mile tonight and it really wore me out.

I may have to move my C25K days to make room for Tue nights!! See you all soon!
  • Ssand_257
    Ssand_257 Posts: 90
    Hi all!!

Sorry for such a late post, but better late then never. This morning I did day two of my recovery week of insanity, and I'm not sure if I hate the arm burners or the hip flexor burners more!! But all in all it was a good workout then I worked all evening. Glad to hear that everyone has had such great days!!

FromeHereOnOut: the hip pain your talking about sounds like it may be a strained hip flexor, you definitely need to stretch it out really well, if not it can cause some serious problems down the road. I suggest Googleing some possible stretches and if the pain continues go see a massage therapist to get it worked out properly. Hope you feel better soon!!!
  • ctpeace
    ctpeace Posts: 327 Member
    Since my workouts are often in the evening, I've been trying to post my plan on break at work. Your encouragement when I got back on helped me follow through today!
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Okay... Day 3 of P90X-Lean 56min ( Shoulders and Arms and then the AB Ripper-15min) I used 5lb ,8lb and 10lb weights ..wasn't sure where my strength actually was and I was leaning way more on the 8's and 10's.. so that was good. Did less on the AB Ripper then before I only did 234 AB/Core moves.. before I was right at 250. I was tired ..

I am also suffering from stomach issues and so feeling a little drained... ( I should be super skinny with this heart burn/ GERD crap) But then I'd probably be SKINNY FAT and that's not a look I'm going for.. I want to be toned , fit, I want to wear shorts.. ( yes I'm stuck on it) and when I walk my muscles show not all crazy bodybuilder way but pretty darn close..:bigsmile: LOL

Ok so ..I'm in Central California.. its starting to warm up here and I am itching to wear shorts... ( some of the natives have already begun to do so) Right now it's my motivation.. plus I dropped some money on a few cute pair that I have been looking at the last 2 summers.. ( Ok that's it for tonight...)

Keep up the good work ladies.. I really need to get out and start running... so many of you run... I think that is great...