Completing 30DS

Options
Well today will be my last day of 30DS. I'm not back home yet, so I won't get to do it until afternoon/evening but I just want to get it done now so I can say I've actually finished it!

I wanted to thank you all for being so supportive - we have been a great Shred team! I finally gave in and decided to join in the Ripped In 30 group for April, so that's my next challenge. If any of you have joined or wish to join it would be great to see you there.

In terms of results from the Shred, I've not lost weight but I know my measurements have changed. I plan to check those tomorrow when I've finished the Shred and before I start RI30. On the last check, I'd lost almost 2 inches from my waist and an inch here and there elsewhere.

As for NSVs I've had a few comments about how I've lost weight (even though the scales say not!) so I know it's had a positive effect. The main positive that's come out of this for me is that someone who previously went months doing no exercise and being totally idle, managed to drag herself out of bed at 5am (weekdays) to get this thing done! I have even surprised myself in that respect!

Whatever you plan to do next, I wish you all the very best with it. :drinker:

Replies

• AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Hooray I'm done! :drinker:

Weight loss = zero (disappointed, but expected this as it happened last time I did 30DS).
    Inch loss = 7.5 inches including 1.75 inches from my waist and 1 inch from my hips.

When I recorded my measurements I came across the results of last year's shred and I lost 6.5 inches then so I'm glad to have beaten that. :smile:
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on making it through!!
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: :happy:
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    AtoE...excellent results! Those inches won't be missed, I'm sure! :noway:
  • EasyKeeper8
    EasyKeeper8 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Finished!! ????????

Sadly, I ended with a net nothing on weight loss. I had gained 3-4 at the beginning, that is now gone, but it didn't take any friends with it. ????

I'm pretty sure I lost a few inches (will measure tonight). Even though it isn't as many as I'd hoped (i checked the other day, unofficially) my clothes fit better all around. My bras are too big around the band, pants are loose, and things are headed in the right direction.

I FEEL better, stronger, healthier. I definitely increased my fitness. I couldn't do more than 2-3 military push ups at first, I did 20 this morning ( walking even!)

I got up 30 minutes early and did this before work Every Morning!

My primary goal was to get back into the habit of daily exercise. I did that, and had fun along the way, and can't thank you guys enough! The challenge accountability kept me going for sure.

I am actually excited to start Body Revolution on Wednesday (rest day, I earned it!)

I'm going to focus more on my food intake and try to find the calorie torching, fat melting, sweet spot.

Yay us!!!! ( and for those still shredding away, You Got This!)

????????????
  • sxymilf
    sxymilf Posts: 17
    Options
    Finished today. Am proud of myself for completing it, which I couldn't of done without this group :smile: I will be weighing and measuring tomorrow, don't think I've lost lbs but fingers crossed for inches gone.
    I think I am starting body revolution next, and adding some extra cardio probably Zumba.
  • beejelblor
    beejelblor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Congrats you guys!!!! fantastic results :)
  • librah1075
    Options
    :drinker:
    yaaay! Congratz in your completion!!! great results!!!
  • Ooga78
    Ooga78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all those who have finished, great work!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    Finally got around to checking the measurements after finishing. Looks like 5.6 lbs gone and approx 6.1 inches. I took pictures but I don't see any changes. I think it would be hard at my size.