Weekly Chat Thread- Mon 4/1 -Sun 4/7

Options
13»

Replies

• lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    Officially started week 5 today I twisted my ankle a few days ago and had to wait a few extra days.
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Did hiit 25, upper 20 & 30 day shred level 1 today. I'd forgotten all the plyo in hiit 25! I'm feeling the burn!
    My final results pictures, it takes a lot to post these.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/949143-turbofire-before-after-20-week-pictures
  • DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    FIre 40 today...I finally did the last routine without getting confused! Victory!!
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Week 9 day 4- HIIT 25 (supposed to be 15. Hate that one. too short.) and Tone 30. WOOHOO!

I forgot how much I love HIIT 25! It's the perfect length and it's super challenging. Love it!!
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Dym - yeah, unfortunately, I have had that replaced as well as a new strap. They do say that the straps don't last long either...this is how they get ya I guess...don't get me wrong, when things are working well it's a great tool.

Star - I hate HIIT15....bleh.

Fabulous job Butterfly!

W5D34- Fire55EZ...contemplating starting TF/CLX hybrid Monday...to spice things up...I need more strength in my routine to burn this flab...lol
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    amazing the difference a better fitting sports bra makes. I had been wearing one that was too big and dealing with a lot of bouncing even with an extra compression bra, bought a new smaller one (down a cup size) and no bouncing when I did 45ez this evening.
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    dym- OMG YES!!! a better sports bra makes a huge difference. I was a 36DD last year and have gone down to a 36D with TF. I hope the shrink a little more! I'd love to be a C cup again. I've found my favorite sports bra to be the VSX victoria's secret sports line. Overpriced, yes, but they're the best!
  • Molldoll0702
    Molldoll0702 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Great job with all the workouts! Today I did TF55EZ; I really like that one...it's a bit longer than I like, but there is a lot of upper body work in that workout, which I really love! My arms are by far the worst part of my body...but slowly but surely my arms are getting more toned... I really think the CEX hybrid with TF is really whats helping the most!
    Im totally going to have to try out the Victoria Secret sports bras...I didnt even know they made sports bras! But I totally need some with better support!
    Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was Fire 30 for me and whew!! It was a great 30 min workout!! I love TF and when I am done with week 4 I might be brave enough to post pics:happy:
    Today is REST clean my house day:grumble:
  • DianaV86
    Options
    Low HIIT 25 for me today. I did about 50 minutes of weights before the class so I really felt it extra in my legs....it was great!
  • lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    Sculpt and Fire 30 today. I was so sweaty I couldn't see ewwww
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Fire 45 today. Bodymedia technically says I burned 500 but my heart rate monitor says 311, so put 311 till I can get to a more steady number with this new gadget. I do like it though and will come in handy if I ever do my kbells again. The watch got in the way but armband won't. Have a great night everyone!
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Low HIIT 20 this morning and didn't do the stretch 10. Plan on a short Zumba class. Just 3 more days left of week 4:drinker:
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to have Fire 30 and Sculpt 30 today - did the Sculpt and then went on a group run with the double stroller. I'm going to plug Fire 30 in later in the week, probably whatever day I have Core 20 and Stretch 40. I haven't been doing Stretch 40, anyway, I've mostly been running those days (plus Core). It's day 2 of week 5 for me! (though technically 14 since I did the 9 week prep)
  • DianaV86
    Options
    Fire 40 done!

Finished week 4. I have been eating at the wrong calorie level this whole time so my week 4 check-in wasn't too impressive. I'm 98% my numbers are right now so I'm optimistic for the next four weeks.
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    posted my prep program pictures on here: you can also see them here on my blog...ENJOY!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/rachpetersen/view/turbofire-prep-schedule-progress-pics-515545