Week Two Challenge

Options
Hello my fellow inspirations!!

Okay, let's get moving and make this the best challenge ever!! I can't wait for the end of the 15 weeks to see everyone's results!!

This weeks challenge is "The No Sweets/Sugars Challenge" (so any candy, cakes, sodas, juices etc are out) - I have to give props to Fat2Fit145 who suggested it on http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/834018-weekly-challenges and a big thanks to Honeytip for suggesting the challenge earlier this year!!

Starting today and going until this coming Sunday we rule out all sweets and sugars from our diets. It will be great if you can pop back on here and report daily or whenever you can and let us know how you're doing - Also share any challenges you are facing or had faced and surpassed etc. I know personally this is a HUGE challenge for me and I can't wait to see how I do!!

Best of luck everyone!!!

Hugs,

Dee

261fd00.jpg2h7mpvo.jpg

Replies

• marcelka77
    marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Nice challenge
  • bethieb
    bethieb Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I can do this. I've not had any sweets or chocolate from yesterday I'm sure I can last until Sunday. Lets do this people xx
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I'm in, just what I need after the last weekend.
  • LittleDoodlePoodle
    LittleDoodlePoodle Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    This challenge sounded so easy... until I got to the pictures of candy!!! AHHHHHH! Reeses Peanut Butter Cups! I crave you...
  • masdec7
    masdec7 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm assuming this is simple sugars such as "added sugar" not natural sugars like in raw fruit? And I guess that means no frosted mini wheat either.
  • EvaKr
    EvaKr Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Very good challenge! This means no more tea with sugar for me!
  • joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    This one is so hard for me! I will do my best to not have anything with added sugar. Does that include granola and protein bars???
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    This is just up my alley and I need it especially after the last few days!!

I'll stick my yoghurts that I was planning on having into the freezer until this challenge is over and just have fruit (natural sugar) this week

(Thanks for the shout-out :happy: )
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm assuming this is simple sugars such as "added sugar" not natural sugars like in raw fruit? And I guess that means no frosted mini wheat either.

Yep, that's right
  • kstiffler10
    kstiffler10 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I did pretty good today, my baby had some cookies and wanted to feed me. But I said no to my 2 year old, it was hard because he's so cute. We can do this ladies one day at a time even hour by hour we can beat this!!!
  • slimmingteacher
    Options
    im deffo in!
  • GleeDee00
    GleeDee00 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hard for me to resist the sweets...but I'm in!
  • djbgmc06
    djbgmc06 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am in, no sweets or sugars...I can do this :)
  • mwgner
    mwgner Posts: 115
    Options
    This is a challenge I need!! I want to get back to only having sweets on occasion. I have failed today, as I bought a Mt. Dew this afternoon, but tomorrow is a new day and I will make it a better day.
  • Glassgal01
    Glassgal01 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You can count me in. This is what I need.
  • adancer59
    adancer59 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • melodypender
    melodypender Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    im in on it. no kind of sweets at all
  • lizp114
    lizp114 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan to me, I'm in it to win it....let's gooooo!!!!! :)
  • Barrettmomof3
    Barrettmomof3 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    This is hard with all the easter candy!!! Ahh so far so good.