My Stage 1 Results

Options
kittyhorn
kittyhorn Posts: 112 Member
Here are my results. I"m 33 yrs old and 5'6"

My beginning weight was 174lb and my ending was 172lb. I think this might be in part due to my diet. I'm working hard to clean up my food intake. Also, I was eat TDEE-20% and I found it to be too much for much loss. I've lowered my intake and I'm going to see how that goes for the next stage. I continued with my regular cardio as I have soccer season starting in a month and need to be ready (3 0mins most days of either elliptical or running).

Body Part Starting Ending Difference
Neck 14" 13.5" -0.5
Waist 31.5" 31.5" Same
Hips 39" 38" -1
Bicep 12" 12" Same
Thigh 18.5" 18.5" Same
Bust 38" 38" Same
Chest 34" 34" Same
Lower Belly 37" 36" -1
Shoulders 43" 43" Same
Wrist 5.75" 5.75" Same

Squat (I have a bad shoulder so I use a safety squat bar that weighs in at 65lbs)
Bar weight
>155lb

Push Up
BW with improved form

Seated Row
45lb
>100lb

Step-Up (grip strength was an issue but instead of adding weight I used a higher step)
30lb
>30lb

Prone Jackknife
I found these easy and I got bored with them towards the end of this stage.

Deadlift
>115

Dumbbell Shoulder Press (my shoulder issues limited me from increasing weights by as much as I would have liked)
15lb
>30lb

Wide-grip lat pulldown
75lb
>95lb

Lunge (grip strength was an issue here too but my form really improved)
30lb
>35lb

Swiss Ball Crunch (to make this more challenging I put my feet up on the wall for my last few workouts)
BW
>25lb

I'm starting on Stage 2 today! I'm not taking the week off as I'm fairly sure that I will be taking a week off during exam week which is in 3 weeks.

Happy Lifting Ladies!!

Replies

• Nefetete
    Nefetete Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Those are great strength gains & YAY on inches lost. I find that TDEE-20 is a fat loss program more them weight loss the closer u are to goal.
    Good luck with stage 2.
  • chocolatecroissant
    chocolatecroissant Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results. Great lifting! I was interested that you're squatting heavier than deadlifting while I find it's the other way around. I'd be interested in others' experiences.

Good luck with Stage 2.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 12,005 Member
    Options
    Great job! Enjoy the rest of NROL4W!