30 days of no late night snacking

Options
2»

Replies

• mmc23
    mmc23 Posts: 42
    Options
    Wow, good luck!! The late night battle is SO hard for me. Perhaps I will join as well. :)
  • RobynUnfiltered
    RobynUnfiltered Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    This is a problem for me also, the day goes fine then at night it is munch munch munch! I try keep track of it all but really I need to knock it off!
  • candiceg1992
    candiceg1992 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes! I crave sugar after dinner and late night. I have ridiculous sleeping patterns as a student and end up late at night doing assignments and need to snack, so i'm going to try swap my late nights for getting up earlier to do work to help this :)
  • SusieDerkinsRocks
    SusieDerkinsRocks Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Last night I succumbed to both triggers. I came down to watch tv...and chaos ensued. Too many baked pita chips....their salty goodness turned into a big irritation with myself.

Normally, I'd fade into a "I knew I couldn't do this", but that's not who I'm becoming. So right now, I have one win and one loss. I'm going to improve that score, starting tonight!
  • SusieDerkinsRocks
    SusieDerkinsRocks Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Did it! I'm 2 wins 1 loss now. How are you doing?
  • sarahlynn333
    sarahlynn333 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am 4 wins, 2 loses.. the weekend was a challenge. I went out with some friends and gave in to late night snacks. But..it's better than every night of snacking!
  • dovetail22uk
    dovetail22uk Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Couldn't you just save some calories for after dinner?
  • kiwi6685
    kiwi6685 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have been doing really good (only because of this forum/group) but last night was extremely tempting! So instead of going crazy with the ice cream and such, I had a couple of cups of tea and watched Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives on the Food Network and let Guy do my late night snacking! :) How is everyone else doing?
  • Eldee36
    Eldee36 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP three weeks ago and just joined the group last night so I missed your challenge. The very first New Habit I set for myself was to avoid late-night snacking. I go to bed very, very late (that's going to be the next New Habit to work on) so cleaning out the fridge had become a nightly routine. It's been three weeks, and I can't believe how successful I have been. I think one night I did have a cheese stick and another night a yogurt. I feel that this bad habit is gone. :)
  • WineMaiden
    Options
    I am late to this thread also but find that late night eating is my worst enemy. It is one of my goals to stop late night eating or have one single snack that is 100 calories or less.