On day 3...

Options
BAMarsh
BAMarsh Posts: 72 Member
I'm a past 1200 calorie flunkee. Last year January - April I did 1200 plus running (I run half and full marathons). I always ate my workout calories back, so don't worry - I never went under 1200.

I lost 20lbs. It was fantastic. Then summer hit and I upped my calories and didn't eat as well and well, I'm back where I started.

So this go round I'm trying the EMTWL and I just started NROL4W.

My daily calorie amount is set at 1714. If I do NROL I add 268. If I run, I add whatever that equates to (time and speed).

So, Monday I did NROL and was supposed to eat 1982 and ate 2031.
Tuesday I ran and was supposed to eat 1970 and ate 2030.

Today I did NROL again am supposed to eat 1982 again. Not sure what's for dinner because someone else is cooking, but with all my meals and snack so far that leaves me with 808 for dinner - I'm sure I'll be at or under.

I used the NROL equation to get my calories - I also checked out the scooby calc and all the numbers are coming out about the same, so I'm just going to stick with the NROL number (I actually subtracted the 300 that you can to help with the weight loss part).

Anyway, HI! And I hope I'm doing this all correctly. I'm a bit nervous as it's a lot of food and I feel like all I do is eat all day. LOL

Replies

• jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Yay for day 3!! Now just stick with it and let your body get used to it! Be patient!