dear swolechick at the gym...

I hope you don't think I was just handing the 7.5lb weights over to you because I was intimidated. I had honestly just finished my 5 sets of OHP and had overheard you needed 7.5lb weights. I know I have no muscles and am really new at this, but hopefully in a few months I will look half as good as you do! your muscles are incredible and I know you work hard at being fit and buff. thank you for being a new role model for me, and I hope to see you in the gym again.

love, the gym newb and (hopeful) future swolechick

Replies

• Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Dear chick at the gym,

Wow, here I am doing my crunches, watching you do push-ups. But you don't do "regular" push-ups - At the top of your push-up, do take that 10lb weight and do a row with it. AWESOME - I wanna grow up to be like you. The fact that you are probably at least half my age doesn't matter at all.

Love, the 50yo fat (but determined as hell) chick
  • SANCHLI
    SANCHLI Posts: 67 Member
    Dear swolechick at the gym,

I am really inspired at your level of confidence when you push yourself pass your limit. I know that looking sexy and sweating profusely doesn't go hand in hand, you are there for one purpose only! I will one day be as confidant as you and will not be intimidated by any muscle man that stands next to me for their turn on the weights.
  • starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Dear chick at the gym:

I see you here all the time, I admire your dedication! I have to admit though I was SUPER grossed out to be using the ladies room at the same time as you and see you leave without washing your hands. Seriously there was no line for the sink, and I know nobody sprays and wipes the free weights. I washed my hands for like five minutes before I left.

sincerely
    *skeeved out*
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Dear chick at the gym
    I cannot wait to be able to do unassisted pull ups like you! Maybe you can hold my feet while I practice?
    Thanks