Ugh. Excess gas

Options
Stacivogue
Stacivogue Posts: 325 Member
Hoping I will get over the medigas soon. I'm like a walking gaseous cloud.

Replies

• Stacivogue
    Options
    Maybe it's this fiber tablet i tried. Yeck.
  • GabyBaby916
    GabyBaby916 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I haven't had that problem thank goodness.
    It sounds like the fiber tablet could be the culprit. Have you been taking the fiber all along with the MF?
  • PippaJo_
    PippaJo_ Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I've had that trouble somewhat - it hasn't particularly 'bothered' me, or my family members, but there are days where I feel like I'm entirely made of air, LOL.

I wonder if it isn't related partially to the sugar alcohols in the bars (or so I've been told). I do often eat one or sometimes more of those a day, but I haven't kept track of the relation.

Also, I wonder if it's because I'm drinking so much more water than I used to.....maybe with all that drinking, I'm also taking in more air than I think I am, and voila. :-P

Whenever it's been particularly bad, I've usually just popped a couple of the Gas-X tablets - simethicone does wonders for 'collecting' all that air together and getting rid of it.
  • dugrn
    dugrn Posts: 47
    Options
    how many bars per day are you eating? I can only handle 1 per day due to medigas. it is the sugar alcohols that cause this
  • Stacivogue
    Options
    Yes, i pretty much just eat the bars (so convenient) and my lean and green.

C'est la vie.
  • MCLA4mom
    MCLA4mom Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm a coach and I have found that with many of my clients it tends to be a sensitivity to the sugar alcohols in the bars. You may want to eliminate them for a few days and see if that helps. If they are the culprit then limit yourself to using the bars once a day.