REST DAY!!!

Options
messy_Missy16
messy_Missy16 Posts: 349 Member
Hey guys, so here are some tips I'd like to share with you, to get maximum results.

1. Remember that this ab challenge should be an addition to exercises you are already doing. These workout routines will get you nice toned conditioned abdominals but you also need some form of cardio to burn excess fat off. Personally I do zumba, Jillian Michael's 30 day shred as well as power yoga & jillian michaels banish fat boost metabolism 45 minute workout, if you're looking for some ideas. Jillian's interval training routines really gets your heart pumping. All are available on youtube.

2. Eating small, frequent meals with adequate carbohydrates, protein, and fats will speed up your metabolism and will allow your body to burn off excess body fat. Your metabolism will slow down dramatically 3 hours after a meal so plan to eat once every 2 1/2 to 3 hours. A faster metabolism equals more calories burned and less fat covering your abs.

3. Drink plenty water. A good way to measure your level of hydration is by the colour of your urine. If it is bright yellow, then you are dehydrated. It should either be a very light yellow or clear. During a workout routine, it is best to make sure that your urine is clear. Keeping it clear will prevent you from feeling light-headed and will allow your body to perform at an optimal level.

Hope these tips would be helpful to you guys. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• atuchon
    atuchon Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the tips!
  • Marlene_33
    Marlene_33 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Awesome tips! Thank you!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    My Turbo Fire workout included an ab workout last night so that plus this and my abs are ready for a rest!
  • sugah11
    sugah11 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the Tips!