Week 13?

Options
Rbecky80
Rbecky80 Posts: 17 Member
I'm curious as to how people are handling workouts 11 and 12. The workout guide says to do these workouts for weeks 11, 12, and 13. In the video she says they are for weeks 11 and 12. I just wondered how many people are doing these last workouts for three weeks.

Replies

• Thereupon
    Thereupon Posts: 52
    Options
    It's marketed as a 90 day program, but 12 weeks only brings it to 84 days. So I suppose we're supposed to do 11/12 for the extra 6 days, and before the final "rest" day, we're done. :P
  • moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I did Workouts 11, 12 and Cardio 3 for 3 weeks so that it equaled 90 days.
  • preenie
    preenie Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting about this!! i had stopped looking at my workout planner pretty early on & i just had "12 weeks" in my head... so i wouldnt have known. i'm happy to have an extra week to try & pull in that extra effort :-)
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!!! I didn't realize it either. I was just thinking it was 12 weeks. I am glad for the extra week also - final results will be better, I'm sure :)
  • DMRN0125
    DMRN0125 Posts: 87
    Options
    I think we are to do them for 3 weeks (weeks 11-13) but I am bored with workouts 11 and 12 and will probably call it a day after tomorrows cardio 3 session. I'm starting Ripped in 30 on Monday to take a little break before starting body rev again.
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Well, I never noticed that! I only did the 12 weeks. Right after that I went into a fusion of 4-5 different Jillian DVD's and also had great success. Hmmmm, that news does take away a little from my satisfaction of completing a 90 day program!
  • Catalpa62
    Catalpa62 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I was confused by this, too, until I realized that the Kickstart week counted as Week 1. So if you do the Kickstart and go through the 12 week program, it'll be 13 weeks/90 days. If you didn't do the Kickstart (like myself), then it'll just be a 12 week program. :)