Day 1...

Options
Ok, I'm going to start tonight... I have a terrible habit of raiding the kids' Easter candy after they go to bed. No more food after 9 PM, if I am sincerely hungry I will have something nutritious but not after 9. (Normally we eat dinner at 6:30)

My first step / tactic: nice cup of herbal tea instead of a snack. And then I will possibly get to sleep earlier too and be better rested :)

Good luck to all!! Thanks for starting this group.

Replies

• veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Oooh! I like the idea of tea. I am going to try that!

I did HORRIBLE with the Easter candy. Think I ate more than my son did!
  • mmc23
    mmc23 Posts: 42
    Options
    Oooh! I like the idea of tea. I am going to try that!

I did HORRIBLE with the Easter candy. Think I ate more than my son did!

I'm glad I came back to check this. I was about to head for the fridge but I have some Sleepytime tea. ;)

Thanks for the support & good luck to you! We can do this!
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Yes we can!
  • SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Ok, I'm going to start tonight... I have a terrible habit of raiding the kids' Easter candy after they go to bed. No more food after 9 PM, if I am sincerely hungry I will have something nutritious but not after 9. (Normally we eat dinner at 6:30)
    That sounds exactly like me!!! I do so well throughout the day, then at night time I turn into the chocolate monster! Today, and ESPECIALLY TONIGHT, I am going to resist the chocolate eggs and have a 40 calorie hot chocolate instead! I'm glad to have stumbled upon this group. My late night eating habits are getting bad again! :wink: