Friday 5th April

Options
tresmommy86
tresmommy86 Posts: 94 Member
So far so good and no complaints. But the weekend is almost here and I'm slightly nervous. But I've planned ahead and plan on eating the menu I've prepared. The water may be an issue but I want to make sure it isn't so I've set an alarm on my phone to remind me to drink so I can try all avenues to get my ounces in. How's everyone else?

Replies

• mariaseychelles
    mariaseychelles Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    So far so good and no complaints. But the weekend is almost here and I'm slightly nervous. But I've planned ahead and plan on eating the menu I've prepared. The water may be an issue but I want to make sure it isn't so I've set an alarm on my phone to remind me to drink so I can try all avenues to get my ounces in. How's everyone else?
    its been a great day so far:)exhausted n happy that the week is over.not looking forward to the weekend but im sure i will not fall!
  • tresmommy86
    tresmommy86 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Plan now so you won't have to fall. I'm taking all the temptation I can foresee out of the equation. If I drink alchohol, it will be straight maybe diluted by the melting ice and I don't plan on having more than one drink and 4oz. We're doing great though!
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Day 5 and still no Junk whop whop