Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism

Options
Is anyone doing this at the moment?

I'm doing Ripped in 30, but I'm doing that 3 times a week and I'm going to alternate it with BFBM. I've not done BFBM for a long time and remember that I never did it that often because I found it really tough! If I remember right there's about 7 circuits and I struggled to get past 5, I thought it was a killer!

I'm going to make the effort and even if I have to build up to doing the whole thing in one go, I'll try to see it as a challenge!

Replies

• Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I've done BFBM a few times and usually made it through circuit 3. I liked it, but yes it is a killer. I am doing RI30 right now and will be starting on week 2 tomorrow.
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I have done BFBM and when I first started the DVD, I had a hard time getting through all the circuts. I read on hear where someone suggested to skip the second set of each workout, so, I would do one set of each of the 7 circuts and as I continued, I would do both sets on certain circuts.
  • MzReed0309
    MzReed0309 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It is an insanely hard workout, and I have done it before but never keep it up. It takes a bit to build the endurance but it does give good results if you stick with it. I did it for like 2 weeks once and I could tell a difference.

I'm starting it today, going to alternate it w/ 30ds and my running and hope my fat melts away.
  • caitijayne
    Options
    I love this one! I am doing this one with NMTZ (all strength), but because bfbm is all cardio I find it more fun. NMTZ is a serious challenge for me because before 2 months ago today, I have never strength trained. Have been working out with JM every day the last two months (resting once a week on average) and that has enabled me to complete these workouts.
  • ashbex
    ashbex Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started this one this week. I didn't make it thru the whole dvd because I was getting sick and couldn't breathe, but this is what I'm sticking to for September... I liked what i did of it! I'm contemplating adding Shred with Weights also and do a double DVD every day... Has anyone done this?
  • etakekyd
    etakekyd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Started this DVD 3 days ago...tomorrow will be day 4. I nearly barfed on day 1 but it's getting better and I'm able to hammer the moves more and more each time. I've done Ripped in 30 in the past and got through the 30 days. The results were good but not fantastic however I wasn't strict on my caloric intake at all. I'm getting serious this time as fall is upon us and when I went to put on my favourite jeans (after wearing shorts and skirts all summer) they felt like ****! My body is definitely changing as I'm nearing 30 and I realize I can't eat/drink what I used to without seeing it in the mirror almost immediately. It's time to do this and I feel like watching portion size, cooking clean, and letting Jillian kick my butt 4-5 times a week should shed my little bit of extra baggage and hopefully tone up what needs toning! Ripped in 30 is the only DVD I've ever done and liked. I'm starting to like BFBM because I feel like I'm getting better at it every time. It's empowering! Jillian rules!