Break the Habit

Options
Hi All,

Well, I have been struggling with Binge Eating for years! But yesterday, I was finally told by my mother (who used to have the same problem) that to break the habit of stuffing myself when I am bored, it took about 28 days. So here I go! First day of no Binge Eating! Of course, I still have to find a way to work out the emotional eating, but one step at a time.

Anyone want to do this with me?

What I did is that I have a little calendar in my kitchen and I put a star after every day I succeed. For days like the weekend (usually when I binge), I have it by hour so that I can cross off the hour.

Good luck!

Replies

• cbm413
    cbm413 Posts: 36
    Options
    Good luck to you too! Love the calendar idea - especially the weekends :happy:
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I put a smiley on my calendar for every day I eat well.
    :smile:

This support group is all about committing to being binge free a month at a time, so you can pretty much figure that everyone here is doing what you are doing. You can start the month whenever you want!
  • yoshna
    yoshna Posts: 69
    Options
    Hello! Love the hour-by-hour calendar idea for tough days, I might just start doing that. Loads of luck for your journey...we're all in this together, which helps! xx