Just checking in...

Options
Jovan0609
Jovan0609 Posts: 233 Member
I'm not sure who all is still participating in the program, but I wanted to check in with the group and let you know that I'm still at it. Tomorrow is my last day for Week 14 (:happy: )....on 6 weeks to go.

I've revised the workout a little bit since I just started the Jamie Eason LiveFit 12-week weightlifting program last week. Because of this new addition, I'm not doing the TF strength training exercises anymore, but I'm really proud of myself for my endurance during the longer cardio workouts. I don't find myself getting nearly as tired even though I may be dripping with sweat. So cheers to that! :drinker:

I hope that you all are hanging in there. Don't hesitate to message me directly or shoot me a friend request if you need some added personalized support.

Stay encouraged!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• nadia_in_mtl
    Options
    Hi!! I'm hoping to return to it this week after a long hiatus. I'll be picking up where I left off.
  • jeanipurdy
    jeanipurdy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Are you stil doing the TF program? I am going to start on my Second round tomorrow and also do Chalean Extreme. I would like to be involved if you are still in the program. you can message me or just add me as a friend if you would like. I am just starting on the tracking of my food since I haven't for the summer and my weight hasn't budged even though I have been strictly working out. I could use some more friends to keep me motivated.