Device Info

Options
Here is a place to put devices that you recommend and / or do not recommend...

like HRMs

Workout plans...

Places to make MEAL plans...

other sites that are good to use...

We also have www.printusmcbody.com that we can put anything we want on there... WE ARE A TEAM

Replies

• Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I LOVE, adore, am addicted to my FitBit One. I litterally wear it 24/7 and the only time it is taken off is when it's on the charger or when I shower or swim--I wish it were waterproof.

It tracks your steps, floors climbed, and calories burned. At night you hold the button and it stracks your sleep cycle. The only thing it doesn't have is an onboard HRM.
  • deleted4school
    Options
    I LOVE, adore, am addicted to my FitBit One. I litterally wear it 24/7 and the only time it is taken off is when it's on the charger or when I shower or swim--I wish it were waterproof.

It tracks your steps, floors climbed, and calories burned. At night you hold the button and it stracks your sleep cycle. The only thing it doesn't have is an onboard HRM.

does it have a reoccurring bill?
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I am wondering if my Poalr ft4 HRm is water poorf. Like, can I wear it swimming.

I really love it. Since using it, I've lost body fat so I assume it's accurate :)

I want to start swimming soon though and feel all lost if I exercise w/o the HRM *sad face*
  • Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    does it have a reoccurring bill?

Nope. Unless you count the electricity to charge it--ONCE A WEEK!!

www.fitbit.com does have different levels of membership, but I sync it here so never use the site at all.
  • Book_wormie22
    Book_wormie22 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i want the fit bit one now!!!!!!!!