Motivation

Options
2»

Replies

• MsAnn07
    MsAnn07 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I totally fell off the band wagon! I got upset with myself about screwing up my calories and didn't even look at MFP all weekend! But I'm back and seeing how you all are doing is encouraging me to rock it!

We all fall off but you're BACK! Yippe, Yeah, Way to go, Good Job!!
  • AprilOneFourFour
    AprilOneFourFour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I totally fell off the band wagon! I got upset with myself about screwing up my calories and didn't even look at MFP all weekend! But I'm back and seeing how you all are doing is encouraging me to rock it!

I'm no great Madonna fan BUT back in her early days she said that she worked out every day because even if everything else in her day turned out no good (not exactly how she put it!) at least she had done one good thing for herself. I think this is so true and it stays in my memory. Not that it should make us careless, but it can stop you beating up on yourself in situations like this.

Welcome back.
  • AprilOneFourFour
    AprilOneFourFour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Today is one of those days I am glad to have people to check in with. I get home at 1:00 last night, and now I am headed to work for 7:30. I have a family dinner right after work and probably won't be able to work out until 9 or 10 tonight. But since I have to check in, I will do it... And then I will go to bed.

Honestly, I was really hating it today, but I had to check in too. Glad you started this group, it's helping me.
  • kailexx
    kailexx Posts: 197
    Options
    I'm going to be doing Insanity after this, so if anyone is interested in doing Insanity with, I've created a group for May Insanity,

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/13793-may-insanity

so anyones welcome to join if they want in on this for when they are done the 30 day shred!